Monday, February 23, 2009

WHaT i GoNNa Do...

today ive got my mid sem tapi mcm hampeh!! pengurusan kualiti..xtually it was simple, jus have a litle calculation (suppose to be like that)..strungle study until 3 oclock in da morning, print out da note, remember all da point but today, its totally *&*&..5 esei qstn n should b done in 1 1/2 hour, 1 qstn bring up 20 marks, giler ker, nobody can done all that questn will fully answer lar!! ceh! penat study but its look like nothg..x best!!
xtually dis evening i wan to sleep (byr hutg tido), but it cant be done..ada jer yg kaco..Rite now im jus update my blog, my fs and my face book at lab..
ceH!! but Its Ok, LaSt nite i can sleep with a full of trust to my honey.. :) tq 4 make me trusted in u until today n it will be until da end..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)