Monday, February 2, 2009

Im bax..but wit a story..

huh so much thng hapen dis lately..smtimes i jus thought al over again..hah i dun noe..bt thanxs 4 my honey 2 setel it down..hah but i hope evrytg going 2 b ok aftr dis even rite now its stil floatg2 in da ocean!huhu..n thanxs 4 da persn who wake me up wit that kind of msg dis mrng..nvrmind,like i said b4,only da rite persn noe what exctly hapen..smtm its lok 2 easy bt d realty it wasn't..emm i jus wan a simple life n want 2 b happy like everybdy else..jus give me that moment 4 me 2 feel it..
i dun noe..when i think al over again, i stil dun noe da solutn..thanxs God, da problm almost finish but its stil not so good of ending..
since 1st feb, everythg going 2 b change a lot, includg my life..thanxs 4 that descn even rite now its not going smoothly. whatever it is, thanxs 4 that n im gonna love u after all :)im jus hoping everytg will b ok after a few week, may b..
i always see my life like a rainbow, it was beautiful when i see it at da top of others head,but it never been at da top mine..its what i describe everyday..
for da whole week, mayb a litle bit of moody,guilty, not sure, smtms sad..but a lot of love..

#hah open my blog no need a password lar!!going 2 cheating on me lar tu!!
da sad thing is..ive got a title.."perempuan jahat" ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)