Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ombak jahat!!

huh its nt a prmte bout any advrtsmt..but its true,ombk x jahat lar..emm y my life always b tggang tblik al day long..hah everytg going 2 b messy again aftr 2week i jus ok wit my life..hah,my life is xtualy very simple.i cn get anytg that i wan in my life,thanx god,jus bcoz ive got big bro..but da thng i nvr get better since b4 is bout my love story..smtimes i jus though better ive got a Apek as my bf!!(i thought it since i was bdk2 lg..) hahaha it was funy xtualy, but today i dun think my honey is an Apek, rite honey. thanx 4 make me stll can smile :)..pls la,im tired lar..jus gve me some space in my own life..jus pls let me enjoy it,im so tired..
Heh its not easy 2 b me lar! Jus b in my shoes then u noe how tggang tblik my life is..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)