Saturday, February 14, 2009

Something Strange..

jus a few days, people looked at me wit a strange type of look..people that i noe be4 dun wan 2 look at my face n dun wan to talk to me either..weird rite?? nevermind, xtually i noe what is going on rite now.. :(
i felt smthg going not so ok rite now..so PELIK when people that i use to laugh 2gether,talk 2gether, dun wan 2 see my face! a lot of people stare at me, talk behind me n so on..emmm..penat lar...let us switch our shoes if u want,n feel how comfort my life is..heh my life not so beautiful like what u see lar..
# hah dun talk about me to others, i hate it so much..let me wit my way..bcause it is not easy to be me.BELIEVE ME..hah penat tau :( hah happy see me like dis?? whatever it is, im happy wit my own path that i choose today n perhaps it will be like dis all the way until da end..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)