Saturday, October 10, 2009

USEFULL OR USELESS?

a simple life begin wif a simple judgemt in life. if we mis it, hancus la..dis lately, a lot of thing suddnly appear..Y???..i don't know..after i read all the en3, i felt so fed up n tak rajin nak layan perasaan sebb 4 me it was nothing, keep having a small thing bigger n bigger each day! bored!!! after i finishd my pract, i have a lot of time to read all of it, word by word, meaning behind all the sentences.and i realize smthing, everybody keep talking n talking, xcept me, who choose 2 keep my mouth silent..i rather laughing wif all my other fren then make my head ting tong just becoz of it.

my princp of life was simple:
1. i will not disturb people if the others didnt disturb me
2. i will not talk hardly if the others doesnt
3. i will not do thing that others didnt do 2 me
4. i dun like to keep talking the same thing
5. i will respect people who respect me
6. i hate the people who cheatg wif me, hard 2 accept others opnion, talk bad 2 others etc
7. to make it easy, WHAT U GIVE TO ME, IT WILL BE THE THING THAT I WILL GIVE TO U BACK.

i dun noe what else to say. if i choose to keep silent, people think that i admit everything they said. if i start my point of view, they will say that i hardly strong wif my opnion..im so dissapointed wit all the people around me rite now..what im having in my thought rite now is..i jus want to go home n stay wif my umi..thanxz for all of u bcoz u make me crying early in da morning.thank you so much to u all dear!


today i just want to sit in my room, having chat wif my other fren..thaxs again for all the en3..i jus fell so dissapointed + sad after all...

PUDS : counting day to go bax to my umi
ive lost my mood
nobody noe me better then myself, so much better if i lurve myself
4 me, after we do smthg, there is no return point to fix it bax.
try to thing deeply, want to be usefull or useless to others.
i block my blog bcoz it will be my next diary.


I JuSt WaNt A HaPpY LiFe =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)