Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Bad

Yesterday become the worst day for me..i lost my laptop and my purse during lunch hour..there are somebody who came into our office and stole my laptop, my purse and also my honey's beg ..(im so sorry dear..). im so sad, ive lost my property. i love my laptop, there are a lot of stuff inside that, my pic, my work and also my umi's work..it was my bad day..
everybody in the office was worried n lookg 4 my stuff but i noe it doesnt work at all..i dun noe who stole it..until today, i dun noe where is my stuff..
its too sad 4 me..i dun noe what to do..so i didnt have any property lagi lor.. =(.. sedih sgt2..last nite ive started to cry when i called umi and told her bout it..

Hopefully i still can found my laptop after dis..thanks God because ive been given such a nice people around me..my honey, my fren here, the staff, my aunt and my umi + abah who try to company me and make me comfortable yesterday..

Talking bout other thing, may be there is a person who dislike what ive been written in my blog and the pic that i put inside..anyway, it was my blog, so its depend on me lor..rite??????????

Emm n 2morrow i will going back to johor 2 c my umi and i miz my kitten so much..hopefully i will miz my blog also..

Have a nice day, nice weekend and also have a nice dream + hope..
BiG SmiLe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)