Monday, June 15, 2009

Hati Yang Tak Berapa Sedap..

emm kat office pun..duk sorang2..my honey going out 4 present KMK paper..hopefully he did well today.. =)
i dun noe y, dis lately im not so cmftrble wif my heart (nie bukan filem my heart yg x best tu..)..sometimes when we figure out smthg bout the thing that we noe but xtually we dun want anythg to make it real, we fell unwell..so do i..
get 2 noe what people think bout ourselve, smtimes its more painfull than others..like im use 2 said be4, people can talk, can think anytg bout me..only the true person who noe me better noe who am i exctly..
anyway..thanks God..give me such a wonderful person around me, who didn't angry wif me but always there 2 share joy n laughter 2gther..even it was 2 litle but it was so meaningful 2 me..it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)