Saturday, January 22, 2011

I wan 2 b billionaire..SO FREAKING BAD!

hahaha dis lately i keep playing this song so many time..especially at work! who noe, may my wish come true..amin...how long i didn't open my blog?? quite long also but tonite i still got some time to surf all the web that i like most! hah what a relieve..huhuhuhu

this few week, my life become s***..go to work early in da morng and come back late nite..sometime almost 12 o'clok! hah what a life ya..so bad actually, not so nice and facing a lot of stress! i hate it so much..it seems like i didnt have a peacefull and lifely life to goes in..emm hopefully there will be a got n nice job for me soon..amin..

just because of stress, i eat a lot! until my fiance (opss changed the status already..) said that im become fatty again hahahahah....who noe dear, so tension at workplace..hahaha even tho im a litle bit chubby but at least i find something to cheer me up!

hah sleeppppyyyyyyy already..so better i go to sleeeeeep 1st! May my wish come true soon!


PUDS: xtually dont noe what to think when the day has come..the day just around the corner!


I JuSt WaNt A HaPpY LiFe =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)