Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hang Out

What a lovely day..(hopefuly..) emm a few day nie always thinking about my dream. some people always said that dream is only a dream..but im afraid with my own dream!! maybe 'secara kebetulan' my dream will be happen..it's happen when i already forgot about it..huhu takot o0o0o0o0....dun noe la..may b melupakan..hahah tetapi tetap jugak takut!!!

last wekend, on 13th March 2010,i got my sis in law..a few pic will be upload later lol.. this date will b so meangful for him, congrate!

after family holiday + along's wedding ( 2day n i nite), we're going bax again to kl n umi to jhr..huhuhu miz my umi so much lor! before that, we drop by at Loot Out Point, Ampang before sunset, nice place + nice scenery + a romantic dinner (eventough i only eat sour salad!!) :P

here some pic... >

I JuSt WaNt A HaPpY LiFe =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)