Sunday, April 26, 2009

Event 2 b celebrate..

emm last nite, 26th April, it was NAGA besday, so me n my honey jus prepare a litle celebration for him as a fren, we bought a cake, nasi ayam (hahaha..tipu! kami bg mkn megi je pun..kui kui), n some fruits..i thought it was jus a little party with some of his fren..while we r eating, n have a little chat, NAGA have been prank!! hahaha bis semua or kena..a pail of water lar, waste food from pasar malam lar, flour la, semua ada, tapi semua org kena tempiasnya..takpe la, last sem da pun kan..huhuhu







emm im waiting this coming month of May because for me, there are so much event 2 celebrate..
there are 3 date that i should remember.. :)
about this blog changing its name to (SEASON 2), soon i will story a little bout it, just wait in the month of May!
2morrow i got a paper, quality management but im to tired this whole week, jus hoping all of it is going to b end sooner..chayok2 to me and also 2 my honey ya!

My Condition : my head keep pain, too much story come out dis week n i have 2 b consistent because i dun want 2 think about it to much (boleh kt lantak lar..)
n i keep missing my cat because my cat is not to healthy, she's got somethg in her stomach (ketumbuhan maybe)..so i ask my umi to take her 2 the clinic but abah said that my cat is already old n we just hoping she become ok.. :( (i will miss her..)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)