Sunday, March 15, 2009

Number In my Life

i always think that i only have ONE chance in my life:
chance 2 live, chance 2 change, chance 2 love n chance 2 feel

n for current, ive got TWO number to contact :
my maxis and my celcom

emm ive got THREE person that i love :
My Family, My Honey and My Imau (hahaha)

be4 i go 2 sleep, i always think about FOUR thing :
The thing that ive done on that day, what im gonna do on the next day, my future life and also misg my ummie..

FIVE number i cant 4get are:
My Birthday, My ATM number, 050508, 010209, and my matric number! hahahaha

Ive got SIX stuff that i love most:
My N95, My Imau, My Diary, My Green Kipas (my honey bought it from Phuket), My MP4 and my another Hp(even it was cikai..huhuhu)

Hah i like 2 eat, SEVEN dishes i prefer most are:
Asam pedas. Kari (tak blh tinggal), Taugeh, telur, Tempe (jawa lar!), tat nenas and mee kari (huhuhu lapar la pulak..)

EIGHT become the number that i love to use..

I hate NINE animal in my life, which is:
Snake, Lizard, Mosqto, Belut, Cacing (eee..), Ogy the Lipas, Lipan, Caterpillar and any animal that so silky..

and ive got more than TEN memories to be remember..my fren, my family, my holiday, my honey, my bad menories, my happy time, people scoled me, people happy wit me, when im so down, when people broke my heart (thanx 4 that, it make me stronger..) and many more..

Lets talk about life. a few frenz of mine have given this simple quotes to me:

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had,
and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.


But what i love most is:

Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)