Saturday, January 10, 2009

hahaha..ive got my own!!!






huhuhu..
so..what a life ha..huhu..just having dis blog to share everything i have..ya la. sharing my frenz, sharing my life, sharing my pic and everything..its look like our blog get so much visitor dis lately rite? its ok, more variety n more xcting lor..ha all of u also can comment anything bcoz dis is my blog, more detailed of my progress each day u can get..4 da 1st warm welcome, i like to share my moment wit all of u..so just enjoy it,ok :)

HuH i get angry already, 1 of our fenz, mail, put so much pic in his fs n he put my pic as a private folder! ceh, its look like i am his gf!!! Itu budak memg nak kena tau!

Another thing is, im so sory, i wil post others pic of al of u guys later bcoz i didnt have it rite now..jgn marah aa, nanti kena jual..huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)